Journey Stack - Buy 3 and Save
When worn all together, these 3 signature styles represent the most important reminders to assist you on your journey… setting your intentions, taking consistent steps and action and honoring your own path.
All of our bracelets feature:
- Size 6.25"-6.5 inches, with 1" extra links
- 14k Gold Filled beads, links and clasp
- Handmade with love in the USA
- Each bracelet is custom made and unique; no two are the same
- Made in a variety of styles for your personal journey
With a minimal but elegant design, our bracelets were crafted to match the versatile lifestyle of the free spirit wearing them.
Due to its delicate nature, handle with care. Because our stones are authentic and natural, some may require special care. When not being worn, store in pouch.
How long your bracelet lasts is based on many things:
- Your lifestyle- Remember, this is a delicate, handmade piece. Your dog doesn’t know that. Only you know that. Our pieces are made for daily wear. We wear ours at hot yoga, the gym, in the shower, under the faucet, in the ocean and everywhere else!
- How you care for your piece- when not being worn, store in a small pouch, or in your jewelry box.
Suggested Wear: directly on your pulse for maximum absorption. Less is not more when it comes to crystals. Am I right?
How to Cleanse Your Piece
Cleansing is important to get rid of the old energy your piece has collected and create space for new. If you find your piece was in contact with certain energies, there are ways to cleanse your piece. A clogged piece can actually cause more harm than good, which is why it is extremely important to do one of these rituals at least once a month.
Ways to cleanse your piece:
- Place in the moonlight on a full moon.
- Put in the soil of your favorite plant & remind it of Mother Earth’s elements.
- When in doubt, smoke it out. Use sage or Palo Santo to cleanse your piece.
- Place on a selenite changing pad overnight or with your clear quartz.
- Find a stream or collect some rain water. That will 10/10 always do the trick.
Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
✧ We know you will love your new Laguna Bohemia bracelet but if something goes wrong, email us at findyourpath@lagunabohemia. We would be happy to make it right. Returns are handled by a case by case basis.
✧ We do not offer exchanges. Once you have worn a bracelet, it has your energy. They say, you don’t choose the crystal, the crystal chooses you. You may need it more than you think.
✧ One Year Warranty: In the event a piece is legitimately broken within 365 days of original purchase, the customer must supply proof of breakage. If more than half of the beads are sent or given back to us, we can fix it for no charge. If less than half is given back to us, we may apply a fee. Contact us to see if we are in your area or send it back to 275 South Ave, #16, Fanwood, NJ 07023.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
✧ Where We Ship
We currently ship within the United States.
✧ Order Processing
Please allow 3-6 business days for us to process and send out your order. Please allow 7-10 days for custom orders.
✧ Shipping Fees
We offer the following flat rates:
$4: up to 4 pieces
$8: more than 4 pieces (shipped priority mail)
FREE SHIPPING on US orders over $200
✧ Local Delivery
We also offer free, local delivery/meet up within (5) miles of Scotch Plains, NJ should you need your piece ASAP. If you'd like to use this option, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a Delivery Coupon Code to use at checkout.
Due to issues on the postal service side, there may be some delays. We are working hard to ensure all orders go out in time
Have a question?
We're here for you! Contact us at email@example.com or simply fill out the contact form below.
Find answers to commonly asked questions here:
Returns & Exchanges